To keep up with significant growth, we are looking for an experienced person to fill the Energy Simulation Project Manager position. Your role will be to run energy simulations for various objectives, which include LEED or BOMA certification projects, feasibility studies, integrated design processes, and grant applications.
For this position, the main responsibilities are the following:
In terms of the checklist, we’re not being original. Here are the qualifications and skills we’re looking for in this position:
So if you feel ready to take up the challenge and bring your touch to our wonderful team, send us your application!
• Hybrid approach combining telework and office work in a coworking space (with COVID-19 we are currently all 100% working remotely).
• Flexible working hours (as long as the deliverables are respected) to promote work-life balance.
• Laptop, telephone, and an annual budget for reimbursing certain costs related to telework.
• A relaxed workplace atmosphere. You’ll be working with colleagues who are insightful and actually quite fun.
• The boss is friendly, we promise. He will always be available and attentive to your needs.
• Internal and external training opportunities according to your needs, interests, and job requirements.
• Participation in the group RRSP.
• Team activities (AkonoFun), so you can have fun, far away from your files.
• Other benefits to be discussed in an interview.
• Salary: to be discussed, will depend on experience
The AkonoTeam is made up of all kinds of people: some of us are young professionals, others have roughly twenty years of experience. The team includes engineers, technicians, Quebecers, people from France, Germany, and Algeria, sports fans, sports haters, friendly and insightful folks, with just as women as men … in short, this diversity that is the foundation for our values and our strengths.
To learn more about Akonovia, you can also visit our website and our LinkedIn page.
** Only candidates that have caught our attention will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your understanding.